I thought I might add to the previous "New for 2020" post, but your time is valuable. I am going to make this as succint as possible. COVID 19 has forced us to accept a new normal. Our traditions help keep us grounded in who we are and frankly, make us happy! So without further ado, here are changes that are being made to Central Texas Spirit Wear homecoming mums so that your experience is seamless and safe.
1. Pick ups will be on Thursdays before your homecoming from 4 pm to 9 pm only and by appointment. Pickups will be under a canopy in my driveway in Lago Vista. Appointments will allow us to get your mum ready for you with with a little contact as possible. After your order is placed, I will send a link for you to sign up for a pickup time. As always, if you need a different day and time, contact me before ordering.
2. Updated cancellation and refund policy for changes in school schedules due to COVID 19. Notify me as soon as possible that your school has a change due to COVID 19 to cancel and receive a full refund, ONE WEEK BEFORE your scheduled homecoming. I do mums for schools all over Texas, I cannot keep up with changes, it is your responsibility to contact me. NO refunds will be given after that.
3. This year, I will only be able to do about half the number of mums that I did last year. I will fill up early. Order your mum as soon as possible, particularly if your school has early homecoming dates as more schools do earlier, rather than later. Lago Vista, for the last three years, I have had to shut down new order ten days before your homecoming. ORDER EARLY, even if you don't know your date's name.
4. Due to COVID weirdness, I am starting my annual preseason sale early and ending it early. It starts July 6 and ends August 8. 15% off your total for custom orders only. This sale will not be for the premade mums that I am offering.
5. Lastly, if your school will be moving homecoming festivities to the Spring, you will want to order before mid-February. I will not be available to make custom mums after that as I will be hiking the Appalachian Trail from mid-March to mid-September! I may have additional premade mums that can be purchased for local pickup. That will be one of those play-it-by-ear things that we have all learned to be flexible with.
I hope these changes are helpful and ease your mind about ordering the mum of her dreams this year. Again, I know we are all looking forward to getting back to normal and are looking for things to feel normal, I really feel like a mum can help with that. We look forward to marking certain milestones in our lives with our traditions. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.